Website PAC 12 NETWORKS
Production & Operations | San Francisco, CA, United States
• Learn and use repeatable, streamlined editing processes, but with a special emphasis on implementing Pac-12 Network’s integrated MAM system, aka Dalet.
• Use and help maintain Mac-based video editing systems to create program content.
• Working with the Lead Video Editors, owning projects from inception to completion.
• Handle and incorporate content elements provided by Creative Services and Pac-12 Networks Marketing. Use these promotional content elements according to Network Brand and Style guidelines with direction from Director of Post Production and Manager- Live Event and Remote.
• Work with other editors and producers necessary to support live studio and post production programming, i.e. in-game editing using video editing systems as well Instant Replay equipment.
• Participate in the delivery of isolated content directly from studio feeds during off-air and live events.
• On top of technology trends in equipment and software.
• Minimum 3-4 years of prior work experience in studio television production or sports television or digital media industry.
• Expert use of editing software (Adobe Premiere and After Effects) and other contemporary editing software as required.
• Ability to work “gameday” hours and days i.e. late night, weekends, possibly overnight.
• Experience in design, graphic creation and 3D.
• Skilled background in editing and media management.
• Ability to efficiently handle post production projects with multiple episodes and extended timelines.
• Ability to own project and create storylines.
• Strong problem identification and reporting skills.
• Portfolio of relevant editing projects.
• Passionate about Collegiate Sports, particularly Pac-12 Sports.
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty and fans.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Live/Remote and Director of Post.
• Adobe Creative Suite, Liberovision, associated Plug-ins.
• Narrative storytelling and musical rhythm natural instincts.
• Calm demeanor in challenging circumstances.
• Desire to learn new technology and grow career with the Pac-12 Networks.
Pac-12 Enterprises participates in the Department of Homeland Security’s E-Verify process which verifies employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. Pac-12 Enterprises complies with all employer responsibilities as required by law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?k=Job&c=qnc9Vfwn&j=oDGbZfwd&s=Indeed →