Posted on 20 September 2015 .
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL [MLB]
|If interested and qualified, please apply at the following link – https://mlb.theresumator.com/apply/HS3zms/Video-Logger-Streaming-Media-And-Commercial-Insertion.html
Part-time Primarily Weekends and Holidays Position – Seasonal
Loggers will be responsible for inserting slates/commercials over breaks during live events and providing quality control for audio and video of outbound streams.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Quality control of the audio and video of all live events and reporting issues promptly.
- Slating and playing commercials during breaks and communicating with various production teams.
- An interest and working knowledge of multiple sporting events.
- Flexibility to work shifts on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays including: early morning, late nights and some holidays.
- Motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate.
- Attention to detail with the capability of identifying various audio and video issues.
- Strong computer skills. Working knowledge of Mac Operating Systems is a plus.
Shifts and Pay:
- Most events will be nights and weekends with the potential to work overnight shifts as they come up. We are seeking personnel that have open weekend availability and can cover events Friday to Sunday as well as holidays. The opportunity to work more days of the week does exist. This would depend on performance, availability and workload.
- Events will be paid hourly with extra compensation for late night and overnight events.